Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance sets the official date for the start of the marathon budget talks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance sets the official date for the start of the marathon budget talks Empty Parliamentary Finance sets the official date for the start of the marathon budget talks

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2023, 5:39 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Finance sets the official date for the start of the marathon budget talks[/size]
     18 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Mudar Al-Karawi, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the discussion of the 2023 budget items will start at the beginning of next week.
    Al-Karawi said, in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the discussion of the 2023 budget items by the Finance Committee will start next week, pointing out that it will be determined later to host ministers and general managers in order to find out the reasons for the needs and expenditures.”
    He added, "The most important endeavor of the Finance Committee is to create a flexible budget that adapts to the country's conditions and the fluctuations of the global oil market, in a way that does not lead to any large deficit."
    He pointed out that “reducing the fiscal deficit for us is a priority, especially since in the 2023 budget it is the largest after 2003.”
    And the House of Representatives announced 3 days ago the arrival of the 2023 budget, pending its referral to the Parliamentary Finance Committee in order to conduct discussions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:03 am