Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Officially, the electronic payment service has been launched at a number of gas stations in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Officially, the electronic payment service has been launched at a number of gas stations in Baghdad Empty Officially, the electronic payment service has been launched at a number of gas stations in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2023, 5:23 am

Officially, the electronic payment service has been launched at a number of gas stations in Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, the electronic payment service was launched in a number of fuel filling stations near Karkh and Rusafa.
    The Director General of the Oil Products Distribution Company, Hussein Talib, said, in a statement, received by (Baghdad Today), that "the Ministry of Oil has fulfilled its commitments to launch the service officially in early April," noting that "the service was launched in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq," pointing out that " Any citizen can refuel via POS devices at a number of stations on both sides of Karkh and Rusafa.
    Talib added, "The stations that provide service in Karkh are (Yarmouk - First Police - Umm al-Taboul - Al-Risala) stations. As for the Rusafa stations, they are (Al-Saadoun - Abu Aqlam - Musa bin Naseer - Al-Khalisa - Al-Bataween)," while referring to "near Launching the service in new stations in Baadad and throughout Iraq.
    The general manager of the company said, "Cooperation with the Central Bank resulted in the allocation of nine electronic gates for electronic payment, provided that each gate takes one of the stations."
     They urged citizens to "invest in the service as it is a civilized service and a modern electronic culture that imitates effort and time, increases the accuracy of work, prevents manipulation, and reduces dependence on the mass on the monetary mass," while stating that "the commission collected is 1% of each transaction, provided that it does not exceed 300 dinars." How much fuel do you supply?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:40 am