Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Payment of farmers' dues within less than 10 days after marketing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Payment of farmers' dues within less than 10 days after marketing Empty Trade: Payment of farmers' dues within less than 10 days after marketing

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2023, 5:05 am

Trade: Payment of farmers' dues within less than 10 days after marketing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, a spokesman for the Ministry of Trade, Muhammad Hanoun, revealed directives to pay farmers’ dues within a period not exceeding 10 days after marketing.
    Hanoun told the official news agency, "The marketing season started at the beginning of the current month of April in all governorates," pointing out that "the ministry is expected to receive between 3.5 and 4 million tons."
    He added, "The Ministry of Commerce and the General Company for Grain Trade are working to ensure that marketing is 24 hours a day to achieve smoothness even at peak times, with instructions to pay farmers' dues within no more than 10 days after marketing." 

Views 10
    Added 04/12/2023 - 12:52 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:21 am