Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy talks about three negative reconstruction plans in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy talks about three negative reconstruction plans in the budget Empty Deputy talks about three negative reconstruction plans in the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2023, 5:16 am

[size=45][size=41]Deputy talks about three negative reconstruction plans in the budget[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Muhammad Al-Shammari criticized, on Tuesday, the low share of developing regions in the 2023 budget, indicating that it does not exceed 2.5 trillion dinars.
    Al-Shammari said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “many points in the 2023 budget need to be thoroughly reviewed and reconsidered, especially what was allocated for the budget for the development of regions for the governorates, which did not exceed 2.5 trillion, which is a very small percentage compared to the 2022 budget, which amounted to 4 trillion.” While its share in food security was 10 trillion.
    He added, "The limited funds allocated to the regional development budget have 3 drawbacks, the most prominent of which is that they are not sufficient to sustain the continuity of projects in progress or push for other new projects, and the level of impact on the reconstruction file will be very clear."
    He pointed out that "there are efforts to reconsider the funds allocated for the development of the regions in terms of increasing them according to fair mechanisms for all the provinces, in a way that helps them meet the requirements of reconstruction and construction and the provision of basic services."
    Yesterday, the House of Representatives conducted the second reading of the 2023 Budget Law, with the submission of a comprehensive report to the Parliamentary Finance Committee.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:02 pm