Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Hassan Salem attacks the Sudanese government: It handed over the region 400 billion w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Hassan Salem attacks the Sudanese government: It handed over the region 400 billion w Empty Representative Hassan Salem attacks the Sudanese government: It handed over the region 400 billion w

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2023, 4:47 am

[rtl]Representative Hassan Salem attacks the Sudanese government: It handed over the region 400 billion without deducting it from their account[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hassan Salem, a representative of the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, attacked the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Salem said, in a statement, that "the heavenly laws stipulated justice in the distribution of wealth, and the laws and constitution obligated the country's politicians to a fair distribution of wealth, and the oath that you swore in a covenant and loyalty to take care of of the interests of the people and a fair distribution of wealth, so what is the meaning of spending 400 billion dinars per month for the Kurdistan region without being deducted from the provincial budget?[/rtl]
    [rtl]He asked: “What is the meaning of the debts of 128 billion dollars and other debts owed by the region that have not yet been paid? Sixty thousand dinars) to become in the 2023 budget the amount of (9,299,513,616,000) (nine trillion, two hundred and ninety-nine billion, five hundred and thirteen million, six hundred and sixteen thousand dinars), i.e. an increase estimated at (3,414,334,856,000) (three trillion, four hundred and fourteen one billion, three hundred and thirty-four million, eight hundred and fifty-six thousand dinars)?”[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he continued: “As well as an increase in the amounts of Kurdistan's retirement in the 2021 budget, which amounted to (946,529,934,000) to be in the 2023 budget (1,345,414,000,000) (one trillion, three hundred and forty-five billion, four hundred and fourteen million) and any mind that accepts the costs of producing and exporting the Kurdistan region's oil million) to be equal to the export of federal government oil amounting to (3,100,000) (three million and one hundred thousand barrels) at an amount of (2,689,655,176) .000 ((two trillion, six hundred and eighty-nine billion, six hundred and fifty-five million, one hundred and seventy-six thousand dinars)).[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:01 pm