Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ur State Company is discussing with the General Traffic Directorate mechanisms of cooperation in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ur State Company is discussing with the General Traffic Directorate mechanisms of cooperation in the Empty Ur State Company is discussing with the General Traffic Directorate mechanisms of cooperation in the

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2023, 3:57 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Ur State Company is discussing with the General Traffic Directorate mechanisms of cooperation in the field of producing traffic signs[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ur State Company, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, discussed with the General Traffic Directorate the mechanisms of joint cooperation.[/size]
    [size=45]This came during the reception of the company's general manager, Eng. Haider Sahar Naima, a technical delegation from the General Traffic Directorate headed by Major General Jalil Al-Azzawi, where they discussed the possibility of contracting between the two sides to supply aluminum sheets and profiles that are involved in the production of traffic signs and traffic signal accessories.[/size]
    [size=45]The general manager of the company confirmed the ability to cover the needs of government departments and the private sector for aluminum products, since Ur State Company owns integrated factories for the production of aluminum profiles, sheets and tubes, and it is the only company that is unique in this field. This meeting is considered a step in the right direction to support the national industry.[/size]
    [size=45]The guest delegation made a field tour of the aluminum factories to see the nature of the industrial process and the specifications of the manufactured products in terms of quality, high durability and conformity to the approved standard specifications.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:23 pm