Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A "treasure" of information about currency counterfeiting was revealed after the overthrow of a netw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A "treasure" of information about currency counterfeiting was revealed after the overthrow of a netw Empty A "treasure" of information about currency counterfeiting was revealed after the overthrow of a netw

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 4:29 am

A "treasure" of information about currency counterfeiting was revealed after the overthrow of a network in an Iraqi province

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday, an informed source revealed the content of an extensive report on counterfeiting currencies in Diyala Governorate, indicating that the marketing of counterfeit currencies has decreased by 75%.
    The source said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "a joint team was formed at the beginning of 2023 in order to prepare an extensive report on the file of counterfeiting counterfeit currency in Diyala to find out the parties that carry it out and the marketing mechanisms and collect the confessions of those who were previously arrested because they contain a treasure of information."
    He added, "The marketing of counterfeit currencies in the first third of 2023 is the lowest in years compared to the same period, at a rate of up to 75%, which is very high, especially since 4 currency promoters were overthrown in the past months, and they are the most important in the map of this criminal dimension."
    He pointed out that "3 parties flow from them, one of which is internal and the other external," noting that "international networks are involved in the file, and the matter includes many secrets that require further investigations due to the complexities of those networks."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:14 am