Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington reveal the secrets of treasure Information "Daash"

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Washington reveal the secrets of treasure Information "Daash"  Empty Washington reveal the secrets of treasure Information "Daash"

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 10 Jun 2015, 11:04 am

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 10:08

AGHDAD / Baghdadi News / ... US officials said he was found a treasure trove of information on the organization, "Daash" during the operation carried out by US special force and targeted financial officer of the organization eastern Syria last month.

US officials said during the press statement I followed / Baghdadi News /, that "the security operation carried out by elements of the Task Force commandos in Syria last month and led to a prominent figure killed in organizing" Daash "allowed to find a treasure trove of information about this organization, according to the newspaper The New York Times for US officials. "

Officials said a "material that was confiscated in the raid, which took place on 16 May and targeting the Abu Sayyaf, believed to be of top financial officials in the organization, US forces helped to track down and the bombing of the headquarters of another leader of the organization in eastern Syria on May 31 (May ). "pointing out that" the influential leader of the organization Abu Hamid was killed in the air raid without the announcement of his death by the elements of the organization. "

She noted that US statements "were confiscated seven Turabaat of data from laptop computers, cell phones and other equipment and devices, which seized during this operation."

These statements by US officials that include "information on the manner in which it seeks from its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to avoid monitored by the coalition led by the United States forces."

Officials also revealed that he "was when Baghdadi areas meet the leaders at his headquarters in tenderness, it was all armed delivers his mobile phone to the driver to avoid detection of their location by Western intelligence agencies."

The officials pointed out that "one of the informants within the organization played a key role in the monitoring of the Abu Sayyaf before the raid."

Stressing that "the material was obtained in the raid, and that half profit organization of oil allocated for" general operating budget "and the rest is split between maintenance of oil production facilities and the payment of workers' salaries" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:13 am