Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rights accuse America of supporting and harboring terrorists in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rights accuse America of supporting and harboring terrorists in Iraq Empty Rights accuse America of supporting and harboring terrorists in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2023, 5:32 am

[size=52]Rights accuse America of supporting and harboring terrorists in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 12:42

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    A member of the Human Rights Movement, Hussein Ali Al-Karawi, warned, on Tuesday, of the danger of continuing to transfer terrorist elements from Al-Hol camp towards Al-Jadaa camp, accusing the American side of supporting terrorists and sheltering them in Iraq.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "Al-Jada'a camp, south of Nineveh Governorate, is inhabited by ISIS families, and there are no displaced civilians," noting that "the transfer of terrorists from the Syrian al-Hawl camp to Al-Jada'a in Nineveh Governorate is behind an American plan, the aim of which is to find pretexts for survival. possible period for its occupation of Iraq.
    He added, "Many questions pose themselves before the authorities responsible for the significance of transferring the return of ISIS terrorist families to Iraq," pointing out that "the return of these families poses a grave danger to Iraqi national security."
    And a high-ranking security source in Anbar province had confirmed that a new batch of families of ISIS terrorist leaders and elements had soon arrived from al-Hol camp in Syria to al-Jada'a camp in Mosul province.
    The source said in a statement to Al-Maalouma agency, "The competent security authorities, in coordination with the Syrian side, are preparing to receive the largest new batch of ISIS terrorists' families from Al-Hol camp in Syria to Al-Jada' a camp within Mosul governorate, and then they will be distributed to Al-Anbar governorate and other governorates, each according to its region.” .End/25h

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:06 am