Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament calls on the government to obtain millions of dollars from communication companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament calls on the government to obtain millions of dollars from communication companies Empty Parliament calls on the government to obtain millions of dollars from communication companies

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2023, 5:15 am

[rtl]Parliament calls on the government to obtain millions of dollars from communication companies[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/05/28 10:26  , Number of readings: 171 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Parliamentary Communications Committee called on the Communications and Media Commission to collect millions of dollars from Zain, Asiacell and Korek companies.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the committee, Zahra Al-Bajari, said in a press interview, "The Media Commission must carry out its duties by collecting sums from the telecommunications companies Zain, Asiacell and Korek, and adhere to judicial decisions to collect these funds."[/rtl]
    [rtl]She explained, "These sums are the money of the Iraqis, and they must be collected and entered into the treasury, so that the sums can be added to service projects in all provinces."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 8:16 am