Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil and Gas Parliament: The cessation of some oil projects costs the country millions of dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil and Gas Parliament: The cessation of some oil projects costs the country millions of dollars Empty Oil and Gas Parliament: The cessation of some oil projects costs the country millions of dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2023, 5:03 am

Oil and Gas Parliament: The cessation of some oil projects costs the country millions of dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee in the House of Representatives revealed that there are projects that have been stalled in the Ministry of Oil for many months without any action being taken, which would cause major financial losses.
    Committee member Kazem Al-Touki said in an interview with Al-Sabah, followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that there are “projects in some directorates of the Ministry of Oil that have been suspended for about 10 months without any solution being resolved,” noting that “those projects are on hold due to red tape.” And laws, while any stoppage or defect in any oil facility causes losses to Iraq amounting to millions of dollars.” He stated that "the committee had previously summoned officials in the Ministry of Oil to discuss this matter," stressing that "recommendations were issued to Minister Hayan Abdul Ghani to take action on these matters that were diagnosed by the committee, and that there is no need to delay production projects."
    He stressed that "the minister previously reviewed his program regarding gas investment and the projects and contracts concluded for that purpose, in addition to operating the Karbala refinery, which contributes to saving 80 percent of oil derivatives and reducing dependence on imports."

Views 58
    Added 10/24/2023 - 9:48 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:53 pm