Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Monetary Fund: The Central Bank of Iraq has made progress in combating money launderin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - International Monetary Fund: The Central Bank of Iraq has made progress in combating money launderin Empty International Monetary Fund: The Central Bank of Iraq has made progress in combating money launderin

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 6:50 am

International Monetary Fund: The Central Bank of Iraq has made progress in combating money laundering

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    International Monetary Fund logo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The International Monetary Fund praised the progress made by the Central Bank of Iraq in combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
    "The IMF mission welcomes the progress made by the Central Bank of Iraq in the field of improving cash management, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing frameworks," the fund said in a press statement, posted on its website and viewed by Al-Iqtisad News.
    The fund confirmed that the mission stresses the importance of close coordination between the positions of monetary and public financial policies in managing the Iraqi economy.

Views 185
    Added 06/03/2023 - 11:12 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:41 am