Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives the delegation of the ancient Eastern Church in Iraq and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic receives the delegation of the ancient Eastern Church in Iraq and the  Empty The President of the Republic receives the delegation of the ancient Eastern Church in Iraq and the

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Jun 2023, 8:56 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic receives the delegation of the ancient Eastern Church in Iraq and the world[/size]
    Iraq
    14:14 - 2023-06-18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, June 18, 2023, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received at the Baghdad Palace the delegation of the ancient Eastern Church in Iraq and the world, headed by His Holiness Patriarch Mar Gorgis III Younan, and his accompanying delegation composed of a number of Their Beatitudes and Eminences, Metropolitans and Bishops.
    At the outset of the meeting, the President of the Republic welcomed the attendees, and Patriarch Mar Gorgis III congratulated Younan on the occasion of his inauguration as a new Patriarch of the ancient Eastern Church in Iraq and the world, wishing His Holiness success on the path to achieving harmony, peaceful coexistence and unification among Iraqis, in a way that secures a free and decent life for all citizens of different religions and beliefs.
    The President of the Republic touched on the importance of establishing security and stability in the country, which is an important factor in providing services and rehabilitating the infrastructure, indicating that there is a campaign in the city of Mosul to rehabilitate churches and restore them to their previous state.
    For his part, His Holiness Patriarch Mar Gorgis III Younan expressed his deep thanks and appreciation to His Excellency the President of the Republic for the warm reception and his interest in all Iraqis, and reviewed the work of the church in Baghdad. He also praised the improvement of the security and urban conditions in the capital, Baghdad, and the rest of the provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:16 am