Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Planning reveals plans to provide jobs and employment opportunities for young people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Planning reveals plans to provide jobs and employment opportunities for young people Empty The Ministry of Planning reveals plans to provide jobs and employment opportunities for young people

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Jun 2023, 2:50 pm

[rtl]The Ministry of Planning reveals plans to provide jobs and employment opportunities for young people[/rtl]

economy  ,  06/18/2023 10:03  , Number of readings: 162 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ministry of Planning confirmed the existence of government plans to activate the role of the private sector in development and provide jobs for graduates.

"The issue of finding job opportunities for graduates falls within the government's interest, and there is a tendency to activate and develop the role of the private sector to provide job opportunities," the ministry's spokesman, Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, said in a statement. press statement.

He added, "There are thousands of students graduating annually and entering the labor markets, in addition to other non-graduates who are 18 years old and over. There are government directions within the development plans to activate and develop the private sector, in order to absorb the labor force and generate more job opportunities in various sectors.”

Al-Hindawi continued, “The private sector council has been formed, and this council is currently chaired by the Minister of Planning and includes in its membership representatives of economic actors under the banner of the private sector. various sectors.”

He explained, "If the private sector is activated in this way, it will certainly be a real partner capable of generating many opportunities that absorb the labor force for the job seeker."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:34 am