Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity is looking with a leading Chinese company to manufacture smart meters and meters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity is looking with a leading Chinese company to manufacture smart meters and meters Empty Electricity is looking with a leading Chinese company to manufacture smart meters and meters

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2023, 5:06 am

Electricity is looking with a leading Chinese company to manufacture smart meters and meters
    • Time: 06/28/2023 11:29:39

• Read: 754 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Electricity and a leading Chinese company in the field of energy discussed the establishment of smart meters and meters.
    A statement of the ministry, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated, "The Undersecretary for Transport and Distribution Affairs, Nizar Qahtan Al-Tamimi, met with a delegation of the East China Company for Engineering and Technology Sciences, which is a Chinese government company, and one of the main formations of CNCEC in China."
    The statement pointed out that the company "is considered one of the largest Chinese companies specialized in the field of chemicals and engineering works for power stations, and it also works to design and develop distribution networks, and it has international models that are being discussed in the markets regarding smart meters and meters."
    Al-Tamimi indicated that "we have wide work spaces with Chinese companies, especially within the framework of the Iraqi-Chinese strategic framework agreement, where work has taken place on important projects and work is underway to achieve strategic partnerships in the light of the agreement, and that the ministry is working on smart transformation of the network and orientation for automation and governance."
    The statement noted that China East Company expressed its desire to cooperate with the ministry and achieve a transformation in the light of advanced Chinese technologies and the development of the electricity sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:39 pm