Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economists attribute the dollar's rise to the continuation of the currency auction by selling it wee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economists attribute the dollar's rise to the continuation of the currency auction by selling it wee Empty Economists attribute the dollar's rise to the continuation of the currency auction by selling it wee

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jul 2023, 11:21 am

[rtl][size=33]Economists attribute the dollar's rise to the continuation of the currency auction by selling it weekly[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 01-07-2023

[rtl]Experts in the field of economics confirm that the budget has nothing to do with the exchange rate, as it includes large financial expenditures funded in dinars, and these funds will be transferred to foreign goods and services denominated in dollars, which will increase the demand for dollars.
    Economists said that approving the general budget for Iraq could not lead to a decrease in the exchange rate of the dollar as a result of the factors that control the Iraqi economy.
    They expect the dollar exchange rate to continue to rise against the Iraqi dinar without any change, considering that the mechanism for managing monetary policy in the country is wrong, while they indicated that the currency auction continues to sell hundreds of millions of dollars per week, which raises many questions about the final beneficiary of the quantities of dollars sold.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:52 am