Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"I disrupted the export of oil." Al-Aqili reveals Iraq's financial losses due to the Kurdish dispute

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - "I disrupted the export of oil." Al-Aqili reveals Iraq's financial losses due to the Kurdish dispute Empty "I disrupted the export of oil." Al-Aqili reveals Iraq's financial losses due to the Kurdish dispute

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2023, 6:43 am

[size=52]"I disrupted the export of oil." Al-Aqili reveals Iraq's financial losses due to the Kurdish disputes[/size]
    • July 16 18:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special. 
    Today, Sunday, political analyst Sabah Al-Ugaili attributed the non-resumption of the Kurdistan region's oil exports to the deep differences between the two Kurdish parties, while he confirmed that Iraq had suffered an estimated loss of $3 billion since the Paris court's decision to stop exporting to Turkey until now. 
    Al-Aqili said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "This file will not be resolved without the government's intervention by converging the points of view between the two parties," noting that "the government has formed several committees in order to dialogue with the Turkish side to resume oil exports.”  
    He continued, "The past period witnessed deepening differences between Alekti and Parti over several files, most notably the sharing of resources and wealth, which affected the decision to resume oil exports," noting that "Iraq suffered an estimated loss of $3 billion as a result of not resuming exports since the Paris court's decision." Until now." 
    And Member of Parliament Muhammad Al-Ziyadi had confirmed, in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that "the file of resuming oil exports from the Kurdistan region to Turkey is still thorny until now, adding that the Turkish government is trying to ignore the decision of the Paris International Court to avoid paying financial fines to Iraq Ended 25/ j

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:07 am