Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is transforming millions of dollars in losses into an export unit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy is transforming millions of dollars in losses into an export unit Empty Iraq 's economy is transforming millions of dollars in losses into an export unit

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:42 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is transforming millions of dollars in losses into an export unit[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The Kuwaiti oil minister Essam al-Marzouq, reached a preliminary agreement between his country and Baghdad on the price of Iraqi gas, which is scheduled to be supplied by Kuwait from Rumaila fields, in preparation for signing a final agreement. 
    Al-Marzouq told the newspaper that the Kuwaiti side is waiting for the final approval of the Iraqi government this week. 
    Iraq has appointed Toyo for Japanese engineering to help build a gas pipeline to Kuwait and a related petrochemical plant, as Baghdad seeks to curb the burning of gas that has lost millions of dollars for years of non-exploitation. 
    Iraq is working to complete the payment of the compensation due to it for the invasion of Kuwait in 1990.
    Al-Marzouq added that the agreed quantities will be in the range of 50 million cubic feet per day, up to about 200 million after a period, and will last for ten years, adding that each party will cover the operating expenses for his part, expected to start the operation of the pipeline to transport gas by the end of next year. 
    Exports from Iraq's Rumaila field will pay $ 4.6 billion of the remaining war reparations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:20 am