Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister talking about the tripartite budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - Finance Minister talking about the tripartite budget Empty Finance Minister talking about the tripartite budget

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2023, 5:01 am

[rtl]Finance Minister talking about the tripartite budget[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/07/28 10:31  , Number of readings: 264 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Finance Minister Taif Sami Muhammad stressed the importance of completing the instructions for implementing the tripartite budget.

A statement by the ministry stated, “The Minister of Finance, Taif Sami Muhammad, stressed the importance of expediting the procedures for reviewing the instructions for implementing the federal general budget for the years 2023, 2024 and 2025 No. 13 of 2023, which was recently approved by Parliament, by redoubling coordination and cooperation efforts with all relevant agencies and institutions."

and emphasizing that support reaches those who deserve it, in addition to moving towards advancing sustainable development. Facing international and local economic challenges.

And she urged the Minister of Finance, according to the statement, "that the Ministry of Planning issues the necessary controls to facilitate the task of listing projects of an investment nature, as well as all listing requirements. It is noteworthy that the technical coordination meetings It has been continuing since the beginning of this week between the Ministry and the Instructions Implementation Committee, with the participation of representatives of all concerned authorities.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:08 am