Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait no longer cares about Khawr Abdullah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait no longer cares about Khawr Abdullah Empty Kuwait no longer cares about Khawr Abdullah

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2023, 5:24 am

[size=38]Kuwait no longer cares about Khawr Abdullah[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 30, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk event:
    Haider Salman
    Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Salem Abdullah Al-Sabah arrives in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, to meet the three presidencies and his counterpart, Minister Fuad Hussein.
    The announced visit in order to discuss a number of important files of common interest between the two brotherly countries and peoples.
    The presence of the highest Kuwaiti foreign representation for Iraq means that there is no final agreement, and the maps below are the real reason for its introduction to closing the Iraqi maritime space and turning it into a landlocked country that is completely controlled by Kuwait.
    Conclusion:
    Kuwait no longer cares about Khor Abdullah, and it is only for Iraqi media consumption and diverting opinion about what is going on next.
    It will also no longer care about UN Resolution 833 of 1993.
    – What concerns and worries her is more gains by seizing an additional 12 to 24 nautical miles, which is marked in Picture No. by a local Emiri decision for the year 2014.
    The reality says that all decisions can be overruled by deploying the Iraqi navy, objecting to the UN, preventing Kuwait from encroaching on Iraqi waters, entrusting the task to Iraqi negotiators, and creating public opinion supportive of Iraq’s plans.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:04 am