Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of salaries, more than 600 doctors are boycotting official working hours in the Kurdistan Re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of salaries, more than 600 doctors are boycotting official working hours in the Kurdistan Re Empty Because of salaries, more than 600 doctors are boycotting official working hours in the Kurdistan Re

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 5:24 am

Because of salaries, more than 600 doctors are boycotting official working hours in the Kurdistan Region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-01 02:28
    Font

Shafaq News/ Because of the delay in the payment of their monthly salaries, today, Tuesday, hundreds of doctors in the Sulaymaniyah and Halabja governorates and the independent administrations in the Kurdistan Region began to boycott official working hours.
    The resident doctors and the old residents issued a statement in which they said: “We, more than 600 young doctors from Sulaymaniyah Governorate, Halabja Governorate, independent administrations, and cities and towns within the administrative borders of Sulaymaniyah, and after more than 44 days have passed since the final salary was not distributed, and the uncertainty of the fate of the salaries The months of June and July, we decided to boycott the official working hours until our demands are implemented.

They also said that the salaries of June and July will not be distributed immediately and the distribution of salaries will not be modified, so we will continue to boycott working hours, according to the statement.
    The doctors pointed out that the boycott includes all hospitals, including emergency ones, inside and outside the city of Sulaymaniyah.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:25 pm