Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Initiating a security plan between Diyala and Baghdad to protect the energy towers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Initiating a security plan between Diyala and Baghdad to protect the energy towers Empty Initiating a security plan between Diyala and Baghdad to protect the energy towers

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2023, 4:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Initiating a security plan between Diyala and Baghdad to protect the energy towers[/size]
    • Today 11:48

Information / Diyala..
     A security source said, on Monday, that the security plan between Diyala and Baghdad has begun.
    The source said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "In light of the security developments following the targeting of a main line for the transmission of electricity from Baghdad to Diyala near the Al-Mouradia area (15 km southwest of Baquba) a week ago, a security plan was initiated to protect the transmission lines coming from the capital, Baghdad, according to a plan that includes 3 straight dimensions.
    He added, "The plan will secure transmission lines, enhance deployment around them, and thwart any attempts to target electricity towers, as they represent a security priority, and will extend between Baghdad and Diyala, according to a vision adopted by the Diyala Operations Command and the capital, Baghdad Mubasher."
    The main line for the transmission of electricity was targeted by explosive devices more than a week ago near the Moradia area, southwest of Diyala, which led to the fall of a tower.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:00 pm