Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian expert: The US military continues to distance Iraq from Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

military - Syrian expert: The US military continues to distance Iraq from Syria Empty Syrian expert: The US military continues to distance Iraq from Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2023, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Syrian expert: The US military continues to distance Iraq from Syria[/size]
    • Today 12:18

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The researcher in Syrian social and national security issues, Said Fares Al-Saeed, confirmed, on Saturday, that the American forces continue to intensify their illegal military presence in Iraq and Syria with the aim of dividing the region. 
    Al-Saeed said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "The United States of America continues its illegal presence with the aim of preventing the Iraqi people from delivering humanitarian aid to the Syrian people." 
    He added, "America, for many decades, through studies centers and decisions issued by Congress, confirms the strengthening of its presence in the region in order to divide Syria and Iraq."
    He pointed out that "the illegal American military presence, especially in the al-Tanf bases and the Syrian al-Jazeera base, is to steal and plunder the wealth of the Syrian people and export them to black markets to support terrorist activities." 
    A member of the Syrian People’s Assembly, Muhammad Fawaz, said in a previous interview with Al-Maalouma News Agency, that the American army is active in selling stolen Syrian oil through illegal crossings in northeastern Syria, in addition to its logistical role in the illegal entry and exit of American military convoys. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:26 am