Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Appointing an American general with an oil mission in the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appointing an American general with an oil mission in the Kurdistan region Empty Appointing an American general with an oil mission in the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2023, 4:59 am

Appointing an American general with an oil mission in the Kurdistan region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - translation
    Today, Sunday (August 27, 2023), the Petroleum Industries Association in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq announced the appointment of a former colonel in the US Army as its official spokesperson in Iraq. 
    The union includes a number of local and foreign companies working in the field of oil.
    A union statement, translated by "Baghdad Today", stated that "Colonel Miles Caggins today assumed the position of official spokesman for the federation and the task of representing it," noting that "his duties include dealing with the oil export crisis that the region suffers from as a result of the Turkish authorities' refusal to re-pump it through the Turkish port of Ceyhan." 
    Caggins had held the position of official spokesman for the international coalition forces against the terrorist organization ISIS, where the union statement confirmed that he has "extensive capabilities and great interest in developing the work environment within the Kurdistan region of Iraq, and it came from his service for 26 years in the army, which included a large part of it working to On the side of the Iraqi forces and the Peshmerga," according to his description. 
    It is noteworthy that the Federation of Petroleum Industries in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq was formed early this year with the participation of several local and foreign companies active within the region, including DNO, Gulf Keystone, HKN Energy, and Shamran Petroleum.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:08 pm