Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reconstruction: 81% completion rate of the Kut-Baghdad road project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Reconstruction: 81% completion rate of the Kut-Baghdad road project  Empty Reconstruction: 81% completion rate of the Kut-Baghdad road project

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Sep 2023, 4:49 am

Reconstruction: 81% completion rate of the Kut-Baghdad road project 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities announced, on Thursday, that the percentage of completion of the (Kut-Baghdad) road project, the entrance to Bismayah, has increased to 81%, and its work continues day and night. 
    The media center of the ministry stated in a statement, that "the project, which is 7 km long, included working on it, exposing the main road from 10 meters to 16 meters on both sides, and constructing two service roads with two lanes along the road with a width of 8 meters, four overpass bridges, and three concrete bridges to cross pedestrians, as well as the construction of the second Rustamiya concrete bridge with a length of 200 meters on the Diyala River.
    He added, "The work is ongoing around the clock under the supervision of the Roads and Bridges Department of the Ministry, as the work included scraping the surface layer of the old walkway, to be re-coated with a (final) polymerized surface layer and linked, with the expansion of the main roads, as well as the installation of concrete joists for pedestrian bridges within the path." the road and the casting of the shoulders, and the erection of the NJ cuttings and drains for the road."

Views 108
    Added 08/31/2023 - 8:29 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:32 pm