Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kadhimi’s corruption continues.. Nineveh Airport is added to the series of files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - Al-Kadhimi’s corruption continues.. Nineveh Airport is added to the series of files Empty Al-Kadhimi’s corruption continues.. Nineveh Airport is added to the series of files

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2023, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Kadhimi’s corruption continues.. Nineveh Airport is added to the series of files[/size]
    • Today 13:56

Information/Baghdad..
    On Thursday, Representative for Nineveh Governorate, Khaled Al-Obaidi, revealed exciting details regarding the corruption of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, indicating that his advisor stole 54 billion dinars from the Nineveh Airport deal.
     Al-Obaidi said in a televised interview followed by Al-Maalouma, “The reconstruction advisor during Al-Kadhimi’s time received a bribe in exchange for signing a contract to reconstruct Nineveh Airport for the benefit of an unknown Turkish company.”
     He added, "The previous amount was 214 billion dinars, while 54 billion dinars were added for the benefit of the advisor and senior Al-Kadhimi government."
     He pointed out that “construction in Nineveh does not exceed 20% and is limited to paving only,” indicating that the education and health sectors are among the worst sectors in Nineveh, indicating that “serving interests in Nineveh is very “horrible.”
    The Al-Kadhimi government is considered the most corrupt, despite its short life, as record numbers of thefts were recorded, such as the theft of the century and others. End 25

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:59 am