Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary calls to resolve files of corruption at Najaf airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary calls to resolve files of corruption at Najaf airport Empty Parliamentary calls to resolve files of corruption at Najaf airport

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 2:38 am

[size=30]Parliamentary calls to resolve files of corruption at Najaf airport[/size]
    26/12/2017 09:54 | Number of readings: 176
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Najaf

Called a member of the parliamentary legal committee Sadiq al-Laban Prime Minister Haider Abadi to speed up the resolution of files of corruption and accountability spoilers, including the file of Najaf airport.

"The Iraqi street is waiting for the prime minister's promise to hold corruption accountable until they are frustrated," al-Labban said in a press release. "The real will to fight corruption and the promises to do so is being questioned."

"The prime minister has to launch his actual war against corruption and corruption and resolve the file at the airport in Najaf and launch orders for the actual entry of the regulatory bodies."

"The situation is in Najaf airport, as it is, and there is a challenge to the inability of the prime minister to resolve matters," he said, adding that "this file has become an interest of the Iraqi street and eagerly follow him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:20 am