Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish party files a lawsuit in the Federal Court against Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish party files a lawsuit in the Federal Court against Baghdad and Erbil Empty A Kurdish party files a lawsuit in the Federal Court against Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Sep 2023, 4:10 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A Kurdish party files a lawsuit in the Federal Court against Baghdad and Erbil[/size]

[size=45]The Kurdistan Islamic Union announced the filing of a lawsuit against the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in the Iraqi Federal Court.[/size]
    [size=45]The legal advisor to the Union’s political office, Bakr Hama Salih, said during a press conference that “delaying the payment of salaries to the region’s employees for more than two months is a legal violation, and since the law allows filing a legal complaint if the public situation is harmed, yesterday, Thursday, a judicial complaint was filed against my government.” Baghdad and Erbil are before the Iraqi Federal Court in this regard.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “Disbursing salaries is a major duty of the government, and if the government fails to do so, it is a negligence and a violation for which the law will be held accountable,” indicating that “the salaries of the region’s employees fell victim to conflicts between the center and the region, and the regional government had to come by legal means and explain the reasons for delaying payment.” “Salaries.”[/size]
    [size=45]The legal advisor to the Kurdistan Islamic Union explained that “the Islamic Union is determined to file a judicial complaint against any defect that occurs in the work of any government institution,” indicating that “the Federal Court will set a date for the pleading and its decision will be enforceable and binding on the federal and regional governments, and it will be in the interest of the Kurdish employees.” .[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Regional Government had failed to pay the salaries of the region’s employees for the past months of July and August, due to the failure to disburse the region’s dues from the federal budget.[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Thursday, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, accompanied by a high-level government delegation arrived in Baghdad, and met with the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, and senior officials and political leaders, to discuss the file of salaries of the region’s employees.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:40 pm