Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Investment Authority confirms the existence of foreign competition to implement projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

investment - The Investment Authority confirms the existence of foreign competition to implement projects in Iraq Empty The Investment Authority confirms the existence of foreign competition to implement projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2023, 2:56 pm

[size=52]The Investment Authority confirms the existence of foreign competition to implement [/size]
    [size=52]projects in Iraq[/size]

• Today 22:30

Information / Baghdad...
    The National Investment Authority confirmed, on Monday, the competition of foreign companies among themselves to implement projects in Iraq in various sectors
    The authority stated in a statement, received by Al-Maalouma, that it "hosted a meeting of the joint Iraqi-Qatari committee and discussed proposals and requirements related to the local entities and institutions participating in the committee to sign a memorandum of understanding with the Qatari side."
    The statement added, "The meeting witnessed the presentation of a number of visions and proposals by the participants to enhance economic and financial cooperation between the two countries, raise the level of joint investments, exchange experiences and educational programs, and increase the number of grants and missions, as well as strengthening cooperation in the field of health, environment, solar energy, oil and gas, and contributing to the field of infrastructure." Infrastructure, construction and development of road projects and residential and tourist complexes.”
    Deputy Chairman of the Investment Authority, Salar Muhammad Amin, confirmed, according to the statement, that “Iraq is witnessing international and regional demand due to the stability of the political and security situation, and it possesses many capabilities that make it an attractive area for capital and investors.”
    He pointed out that "investment projects in Iraq are also witnessing a state of competition for their implementation by investment companies in all sectors." Ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:08 pm