Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the volume of trade exchange at the Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the volume of trade exchange at the Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria Empty Revealing the volume of trade exchange at the Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2023, 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Revealing the volume of trade exchange at the Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria[/size]
    • Today 08:51

Information/Anbar.. 
    The Director of the Jubbah District Municipality Department in Anbar Governorate, Qatari Al-Obaidi, revealed on Friday that the volume of trade exchange at the Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria, west of Anbar. 
    Al-Obaidi said in a statement to Al-Maaluma Agency: “Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria, west of Anbar, witnessed a significant increase in the rate of trade exchange with Syria to reach 400 trucks per day, and this rate is the first of its kind in 20 years.”
    He added, "The increase in the pace of trade exchange with Syria is due to the stability of the security situation in the areas west of Anbar, up to Baghdad Governorate and from there to the other governorates without recording any security breach," indicating that "the process of recovery of trade exchange movement with Syria came despite the promotion and broadcast of news of an imminent closure." Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria by American forces. 
    He stressed that "the aerial reconnaissance operations of the American aircraft on the border areas with Syria did not discourage capital owners and merchants from stopping supplying their goods through the aforementioned port."
    It is noteworthy that an Anbari official had previously confirmed the intention of the American forces to close the border strip with Syria for unclear reasons. Ended / 12A

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:52 am