Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The conflict between Iraq and Kuwait fails a ministerial meeting in New York

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - The conflict between Iraq and Kuwait fails a ministerial meeting in New York Empty The conflict between Iraq and Kuwait fails a ministerial meeting in New York

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Sep 2023, 5:22 am

[rtl]The conflict between Iraq and Kuwait fails a ministerial meeting in New York[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/23/2023 10:05  Number of readings: 120 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

An informed source confirmed the failure of holding a historic meeting in New York between the foreign ministers of the Arab Gulf states, Iran and Iraq at the last minute after doubts by some members of the Gulf Cooperation Council about the purpose and timing of the session.[/rtl]

[rtl]A diplomatic source in the region stated, according to what was reported by international agencies, that some member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council “appear to be expressing doubts about the purpose and timing of the session,” as United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres Was scheduled to chair the session today, Saturday. But the escalating conflict between Iraq and Kuwait halted these efforts, and since the meeting is “unlikely” at this stage, “the worst-case scenarios are being prepared,” according to what a senior political source in New York said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Informed sources said that Saturday's session was initially scheduled for lunch, but it was later confirmed as dinner. Official invitations were sent to all eight participants earlier this month.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The regional diplomatic source continued that the session will be held in accordance with UN Security Council Resolution No. 598, which calls for the establishment of forums for regional dialogue headed by Secretary-General Guterres.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source reported that Iran and Saudi Arabia were supporting the holding of this meeting.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:38 pm