Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Distributing more than 900,000 “biometric” voter cards in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Distributing more than 900,000 “biometric” voter cards in Diyala Empty Distributing more than 900,000 “biometric” voter cards in Diyala

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2023, 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Distributing more than 900,000 “biometric” voter cards in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 13:57

Information / Diyala...
     On Tuesday, a human rights organization revealed that more than 900,000 biometric voter cards had been distributed in Diyala.
    The head of the Diyala Organization for Human Rights, Talib Al-Khazraji, said in an interview with “Al-Ma’louma” that “his organization is closely monitoring the latest developments in the electoral file and its developments in Diyala directly in coordination with the Commission, pointing out that the total number of voters exceeds one million and 180 thousand, but more than 915 thousand voter cards have been distributed.” Biometrics and those who will be allowed to participate.”
    He added, "There are 16 electoral lists in Diyala, 7 of which are alliances and 8 parties, while there is one independent entity," pointing out that "the number of candidates is 329, denying that any of them have been formally excluded so far, awaiting the Commission's decision to approve the names in accordance with the approved instructions."
    He pointed out that "the number of electoral centers in Diyala reaches 283, and there are efforts to create 16 more, but the last one is awaiting official approvals from the Commission in accordance with a vision it adopts in order to spread the centers in all districts and districts."
    The provincial council elections are important in Diyala, as they will have several responsibilities, including choosing the next governor. Ended 25 F

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:36 pm