Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government advisor: The Iraq Fund will support private sector participation in vital projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government advisor: The Iraq Fund will support private sector participation in vital projects Empty Government advisor: The Iraq Fund will support private sector participation in vital projects

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:25 pm

[size=38]Government advisor: The Iraq Fund will support private sector participation in vital projects[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

October 8, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Advisor to the Prime Minister, Hassan Flamers, confirmed that the Iraq Fund for Development will support the establishment of important and vital projects with the participation of the private sector.
    Flamers said that the Iraq Fund for Development, which the Prime Minister directed to be formed and whose allocations were included in the tripartite budget, will support the establishment of projects in the health, education and education sectors, and it will also support private sector investments in these and other sectors.
    He added that the fund establishes the participation of the private sector in housing projects as well as providing job opportunities through the establishment of projects in various fields.
    He added that projects require manpower to create them as well as to provide their services, and the more projects there are, the more job opportunities appear.
    Earlier, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani confirmed receiving requests from the private sector to implement projects within the Iraq Fund for Development, while the Parliamentary Finance Committee indicated that the government had allocated one trillion dinars to the Fund’s projects.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:28 am