Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran anticipates events and threatens: Any foolish Israeli action against us will be met with a deva

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran - Iran anticipates events and threatens: Any foolish Israeli action against us will be met with a deva Empty Iran anticipates events and threatens: Any foolish Israeli action against us will be met with a deva

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 4:27 am

Iran anticipates events and threatens: Any foolish Israeli action against us will be met with a devastating response
    Arab and international |Today
    Iran - Iran anticipates events and threatens: Any foolish Israeli action against us will be met with a deva 1696838538_1

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Nasser Kanaani confirmed today, Monday (October 9, 2023), that any foolish Israeli action against Iran will be met with a devastating response.
    Kanaani said in the weekly press conference in the capital, Tehran: “America and some European countries turning a blind eye to Israel’s crimes and placing the resistance in the position of the accused is unacceptable,” noting, “We hope to witness measures from the Islamic world to support the Palestinian people in the face of Israeli crimes.” 
    The spokesman stressed that "the international community must move to calm the situation between Israel and the Palestinians," pointing out that "accusing Tehran of playing a role in operations in Palestine is politically motivated to justify Israel's defeat."

He added, “America’s sending of an aircraft carrier to the Mediterranean is a practical contribution to the Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people.”

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:34 am