Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Minister of Justice told Al-Maalouma: The meeting of the Arab Council of Ministers will discu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy Minister of Justice told Al-Maalouma: The meeting of the Arab Council of Ministers will discu Empty Deputy Minister of Justice told Al-Maalouma: The meeting of the Arab Council of Ministers will discu

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Oct 2023, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy Minister of Justice told Al-Maalouma: The meeting of the Arab Council of Ministers will discuss 6 files[/size]
    • Today 11:10

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Monday, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Justice, Ziyad Al-Tamimi, revealed the most prominent topics of the meeting of Arab Ministers of Justice held in the capital, Baghdad, while pointing out that combating terrorism and money laundering tops the agenda of the meeting.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The conference of Arab Ministers of Justice, which is being held today in the capital, Baghdad, will include many axes, agreements, and draft laws.”
    He added, "The fight against terrorism, money laundering, and cybercrimes, as well as preventing crimes that pay ransoms to terrorists and crimes related to human rights, top the axes and agreements of the Arab Ministers of Justice at its 39th session."
    He pointed out that "the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States will be present to participate in the meeting," stressing that "the meeting will produce positive results that serve everyone."
    The activities of the meeting of the Executive Office of the Council of Arab Ministers of Justice kicked off yesterday, Saturday, in its 39th session, in the presence of most Arab ministers. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:20 am