Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the truth about the government's intention to withdraw the hand of the conservative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy reveals the truth about the government's intention to withdraw the hand of the conservative Empty A deputy reveals the truth about the government's intention to withdraw the hand of the conservative

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2023, 4:48 am

[rtl]A deputy reveals the truth about the government's intention to withdraw the hand of the conservatives before the elections[/rtl]

politics  ,  10/19/2023 10:25  Number of readings: 108 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Haider Sheikhan, ruled out the option of withdrawing the hand of the governors by the Council of Ministers in conjunction with the approaching date of local elections.[/rtl]
    [rtl] Sheikhan said in a press statement, “It is unlikely that the Council of Ministers or Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani will take a decision to withdraw the hand of the governors at the present time until the end of the provincial council elections at the end of this year on the grounds that they do not use the capabilities of the provinces for electoral issues.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The decision may disrupt the work of state institutions in the governorates, and citizens' affairs will not be managed if their powers are withdrawn."

He pointed out that "citizens have the right to choose governors who have made achievements for their governorates," adding that "in the end, all governors will be replaced after the elections."[/rtl]
    [rtl] It is worth noting that there were leaks about the existence of an option in the Council of Ministers that includes withdrawing the governors from their powers to prevent them from being used in electoral issues.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:22 pm