Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: America bears the burden of corruption and strife in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: America bears the burden of corruption and strife in Iraq Empty Deputy: America bears the burden of corruption and strife in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2023, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: America bears the burden of corruption and strife in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 10:05

Information / Baghdad
     On Thursday, Representative Waad Al-Qaddu accused the United States of America of stirring up strife and supporting the corrupt in Iraq.
    Al-Qaddo said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “America did not come to Iraq after 2003 to liberate it, but rather to plunder its resources, stir up strife, and spread corruption in its governmental institutions,” noting that “America bears the greatest burden of the people’s woes over the course of 20 years.”
    He added, "America's goal revolves around three points, which are to weaken its security and civil institutions and plunder its wealth. In addition, corruption is the evil seed that hinders any country's progress forward, regardless of its wealth."
    He pointed out that "America relied on planting corrupt people in state institutions after 2003, especially in security institutions, but the situation has changed and there are government efforts that have taken important dimensions in exposing corruption networks and bringing them to justice."
    Iraq suffers from great corruption in its governmental institutions, whether civil or security, which has created major problems over the past years. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:56 pm