Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ali Al-Alaq: The Kurdistan Regional Government urged us to move together to the digital economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

economy - Ali Al-Alaq: The Kurdistan Regional Government urged us to move together to the digital economy Empty Ali Al-Alaq: The Kurdistan Regional Government urged us to move together to the digital economy

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2023, 4:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Ali Al-Alaq: The Kurdistan Regional Government urged us to move together to the digital economy[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In the presence of Masrour Barzani, Prime Minister of Kurdistan, Masrour Barzani, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, the President of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, and a number of representatives of Arab banks, the annual Iraqi banking conference was held in Erbil under the title “The Banking Sector, Growth Opportunities and the Future of International Companies.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, said in a speech he delivered at the conference, “The conference comes within the framework of ongoing efforts to strengthen the role of banks to achieve a stable financial system, amid the challenges facing the region.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Alaq added, “With the progress witnessed in electronic finance, there are also many risks facing this issue, which makes restructuring progress important to keep pace with these developments.”[/size]
    [size=45]Ali Al-Alaq pointed out that “one of the priorities of the Central Bank of Iraq is to pay attention to what is being discussed in these conferences, which is applying the principles of money laundering whose law was issued in 2015, and we reaffirm that these principles protect the integrity of the financial system.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Alaq continued, saying, “I want to point out the relationship between the money transfer process and the sale of the dollar in all forms. There is also a document for implementing these standards and transfers related to stabilizing the dinar’s exchange rate, and we can achieve this stability.”[/size]
    [size=45]Ali Al-Alaq, Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, spoke about reorganizing the commercial process in Iraq, and the Central Bank implements foreign transfer projects on a daily basis, and financial transfers are made electronically, which poses a major challenge to controlling the movement of funds.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Alaq confirmed, “We have coordination with the Prime Minister of Kurdistan, Masrour Barzani, and when we met two days ago, the Prime Minister of Kurdistan urged us to enter into the digital economy together.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:34 am