Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We are communicating with Saudi Arabia and Turkey to achieve a ceasefire in Gaza

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - Iran: We are communicating with Saudi Arabia and Turkey to achieve a ceasefire in Gaza Empty Iran: We are communicating with Saudi Arabia and Turkey to achieve a ceasefire in Gaza

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Nov 2023, 9:24 am

[size=38]Iran: We are communicating with Saudi Arabia and Turkey to achieve a ceasefire in Gaza[/size]

Arabia - Iran: We are communicating with Saudi Arabia and Turkey to achieve a ceasefire in Gaza %D8%BA%D8%B2%D8%A9-%D9%A4%D9%A5%D9%A4%D9%A5

November 1, 2023
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian warned of new developments in the region if the conflict continues, which may spread to other regions.
    Abdullahian added in a joint press conference with his Turkish counterpart Hakan Fidan in Ankara: Our contacts with Islamic countries and with Saudi Arabia in order to hold meetings and to pressure a ceasefire and send aid continue.
    He warned: If the Gaza war does not stop, the conflict will expand, and this will have dire consequences for everyone, and America and Israel will pay a heavy price.
    He pointed out that there will be new developments in the region if the conflict continues, and it may spread to other regions.
    He added: Merely mentioning the name Hezbollah has spread fear among the enemy.
    The death toll from the Israeli bombing on the Gaza Strip since October 7 reached 8,796 dead, including 3,648 children and 2,290 women, and 22,219 wounded.
    https://almasalah.com/archives/71724

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:41 am