Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia decides to establish a cement factory in Iraq worth $139 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - Saudi Arabia decides to establish a cement factory in Iraq worth $139 million Empty Saudi Arabia decides to establish a cement factory in Iraq worth $139 million

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2023, 4:34 am

Saudi Arabia decides to establish a cement factory in Iraq worth $139 million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Saudi Northern Cement Company signed a contract with the German company KHD to establish a cement factory in Iraq with a production capacity of 1.32 million tons annually.
    The Northern Province Cement Company said in a statement on the main Saudi stock market website, Tadawul, that the cost of this project amounts to $139 million.
    She added, "The duration of the contract is 16 months, and its financial impact on the results of Northern Region Cement is expected to appear in the second half of 2025."
    According to the financial statements of the Saudi Northern Cement Company for the year 2022, the revenues of its subsidiary in Iraq amounted to 34.4 million dollars, compared to about 30 million dollars in 2021, while it recorded a net profit of 1.2 million dollars compared to about two million dollars in 2021.

Views 23
    Added 11/05/2023 - 12:04 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:30 pm