Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior officer tells "Al-Ma'louma" "shocking" details about Ain al-Assad.. How did the Americans d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior officer tells "Al-Ma'louma" "shocking" details about Ain al-Assad.. How did the Americans d Empty A senior officer tells "Al-Ma'louma" "shocking" details about Ain al-Assad.. How did the Americans d

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2023, 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A senior officer tells "Al-Ma'louma" "shocking" details about Ain al-Assad.. How did the Americans deal with him?[/size]
    • Today 15:59

Information/private..
    On Wednesday, a senior Iraqi officer narrated amazing details about the Ain al-Assad base, while pointing out the ways in which American forces dealt with the Iraqi security services.
    The officer said in an exclusive interview with “Al-Ma’louma” that “the Iraqi Ain al-Assad base has an area of ​​approximately 35 square kilometers,” stressing that “the base is divided into two sides, one of which belongs to the Iraqi security forces, and the other is controlled by America and its forces.”
    He added: "While I was in command of the Jazira and Badia operations, I received an invitation from the forces called the International Coalition, in order to discuss the security situation and ways to fight ISIS terrorist gangs."
    The officer stated: "I went to Ain al-Asad base, accompanied by a group of members of the Iraqi security forces, where we were surprised that there was a big difference between the Iraqi and American sides at the base."
    He continued his speech, saying: “While we were passing through the first entrance to the base, the American forces asked me to enter alone, and for all security personnel to retreat,” indicating that “the shock did not stop at this point, but rather extended when I reached the other entrances, such as the fourth and fifth, so they asked me to remove my personal weapon.”
    He explained: “The American transgressions and lack of respect for the Iraqi security leaders continued. When I arrived at another door, they asked to search me manually, as well as automatically,” noting that “I rejected all the American conditions, and imposed on them either entry according to what they deemed correct, or withdrawal.” ".
    He stressed, "The American forces deal with all officers and security leaders in Iraq in this way, as they deliberately insult Iraqi figures and make it clear to them that everyone is under the management of the American leadership."
    Earlier today, the leader of the United Anbar Alliance, Dhari Al-Dulaimi, confirmed that Ain Al-Assad is one of the largest and most important American military bases in the region because of its strategic and logistical importance, pointing out that “despite the presence of Iraqi forces inside the base, the American side is completely isolated and... "The only person controlling the security entry and exit process to and from it."
    The Islamic Resistance in Iraq is responsible for the ongoing attacks targeting American bases in the region, specifically the bases of Ain al-Assad in Anbar, Harir in Erbil, and Al-Tanf in Syria. Ended / 25 Sep

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:39 am