Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq becomes a shareholder in the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq becomes a shareholder in the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development Empty Iraq becomes a shareholder in the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2023, 6:53 am

Iraq becomes a shareholder in the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development said on Thursday that Iraq has become the 74th member of the multilateral lender, while Ghana and Senegal have applied to join.

Iraq applied to join the bank for the first time in 2018, and its status as a shareholder enables it to apply to become a recipient economy, which would provide financing and political support from the bank.

“When the time is right, we look forward to starting work in Iraq and applying our experience to developing its economy,” Odile Renaud-Basso, President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, said in a statement. Reuters also reported that Ghana and Senegal had submitted two applications to join.

Views 46
    Added 11/16/2023 - 2:07 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:31 am