Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: There is no scarcity of dinar stocks and the monetary supply exceeds 100 trillion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Monetary - Central Bank: There is no scarcity of dinar stocks and the monetary supply exceeds 100 trillion Empty Central Bank: There is no scarcity of dinar stocks and the monetary supply exceeds 100 trillion

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2023, 6:49 am

Central Bank: There is no scarcity of dinar stocks and the monetary supply exceeds 100 trillion
    • Time: 11/27/2023 14:02:05

• Read: 858 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, denied the existence of a scarcity in the stock of the Iraqi dinar.
    Al-Alaq said in a press statement, “The state’s financial situation is at a good level,” noting that “the size of the monetary mass or the exported currency amounts to more than 100 trillion dinars, 70 percent of which is in circulation.”
    He pointed out that "there are a large number of stalled projects and there is accelerated work to address them, and the Prime Minister is paying great attention to this file," noting "a wide movement regarding the demand for investment projects in the country."
    He pointed out that "these are positive indicators that benefit from the state of stability in the country and the stability of the financial and monetary conditions," stressing that "the trend toward electronic payment aims to reduce the phenomenon of the cash economy and keep pace with development that serves the citizen, the state, and the economy."
    Al-Alaq said, “Keeping cash and hoarding only carries risks, and the world is heading toward digital transformation, which is considered the fourth revolution in the world,” pointing to “a broad strategic plan to expand by switching to electronic payment.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:28 pm