Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The popular movement warns of American intentions in Iraq and serving the Zionist project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - The popular movement warns of American intentions in Iraq and serving the Zionist project Empty The popular movement warns of American intentions in Iraq and serving the Zionist project

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2023, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The popular movement warns of American intentions in Iraq and serving the Zionist project[/size]
    • Today 11:29

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Belt and Road Popular Movement, Hussein Ali, warned today, Friday, of American intentions in Iraq and projects aimed at serving the interests of the Zionist entity, strengthening the presence in the region, and carrying out criminal operations inside Iraq.
    Ali told Al-Maalouma, “Everyone is targeted by the American side after the crimes it committed in Iraq and the assassinations that targeted the leaders of Al-Nasr, and therefore all national symbols are in the American targeting circle, especially since Washington knows that the Iraqis stand against its plans and project in the region.” .
    He added, "The Iraqis were able to thwart the American creation of the terrorist ISIS, and thus they were able to abort America's plans in Iraq and the Middle East."
    He stated that "the American persistence against the Iraqis and the resistance factions will not be without a response at all, especially since everyone knows the intentions of the American administration in Iraq and its plans aimed at the continued presence of its forces on Iraqi territory to serve the Zionist project." Ended 25 n

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

warns - The popular movement warns of American intentions in Iraq and serving the Zionist project Empty Re: The popular movement warns of American intentions in Iraq and serving the Zionist project

Post by Bama Diva Fri 01 Dec 2023, 11:30 am

Rocky, you post these type articles just to get my blood boiling, don’t you?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:08 pm