Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals ambitious plans to develop Iraq's road system in 2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals ambitious plans to develop Iraq's road system in 2024 Empty A deputy reveals ambitious plans to develop Iraq's road system in 2024

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2023, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy reveals ambitious plans to develop Iraq's road system in 2024[/size]
    • Today 15:17

Information / Baghdad..
    Representative Baqir Al-Saadi confirmed, on Saturday, that more than 10 important strategic projects will see the light in 2024 with the aim of strengthening the road system in Iraq.
    Al-Saadi said in his speech to Al-Maalouma: “The Sudanese government has actually strengthened a vital and strategic file in the country, which is the modern road system linking Basra’s ports and economic facilities to the center and all the way to the north through a series of projects,” pointing out that “ten important projects "It will see the light in 2024."
    He pointed out that "building roads carries seven positive benefits, including the possibility of creating new cities, economic revitalization and attracting more investments, in addition to reducing the time and cost of transporting goods and materials, and creating international transit due to the country's strategic location."
    The MP stressed that “the year 2024 will be decisive in the road system file, especially with the gradual phases of the projects and their inclusion of several governorates at the same time.”
    In a related context, Prime [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani had laid the foundation stone for important projects, including the road system, during his visit to Basra. Ended / 25F

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:23 am