Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government artificial intelligence readiness index in 2023.. Iraq is ranked 13th in the Arab world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government artificial intelligence readiness index in 2023.. Iraq is ranked 13th in the Arab world Empty Government artificial intelligence readiness index in 2023.. Iraq is ranked 13th in the Arab world

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:57 am

[size=35][size=35]Government artificial intelligence readiness index in 2023.. Iraq is ranked 13th in the Arab world[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

International

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-12-20 | 04:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - International

The United Arab Emirates topped the Arab countries on the readiness index of its government system for artificial intelligence in 2023, and came in 18th place globally, according to data from the Oxford Insights Foundation.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Saudi Arabia ranked second in the Arab world and 29th in the world, followed by...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It is ranked third in the Arab world and 34th in the world[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It is ranked 13th in the Arab world and 133rd globally out of 193 countries in this index. 

It is noteworthy that the index measures the readiness of countries for artificial intelligence in 193 countries around the world.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 am