Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative calls on the Baghdad Municipality not to deal diligently with the areas east of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - A representative calls on the Baghdad Municipality not to deal diligently with the areas east of the Empty A representative calls on the Baghdad Municipality not to deal diligently with the areas east of the

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2024, 6:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative calls on the Baghdad Municipality not to deal diligently with the areas east of the canal[/size]
    • Today 11:45

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Monday, Vice President of the East Canal Alliance, Kamel Al-Ugaili, called on the Baghdad Municipality to assume its responsibilities in the issue of the services file and not deal duplicatively in this file. 
    Al-Ukaili said in an interview with the Al-Maalouma Agency, “The Baghdad Municipality deals dually with the areas east of the canal in terms of providing services, indicating that the Municipality ignores providing services in the Kamaliya, Al-Ubaidi, and Al-Fadhiliya areas, while in return it provides services to the Al-Karkh areas.” 
    He added that "the areas east of the canal have been suffering from a lack of services and neglect for many years," calling on "the government to do justice to the east of the canal like other areas, and urging the Baghdad Municipality not to deal with it duplicity." 
    Al-Ugaili had previously renewed his accusation of the Baghdad Municipality and the governorate of negligence and negligence, indicating that many accidents occur daily as a result of neglecting the streets. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:18 pm