Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport counts the number of passengers traveling through national transport during the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport counts the number of passengers traveling through national transport during the past month Empty Transport counts the number of passengers traveling through national transport during the past month

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Feb 2024, 5:15 am

Transport counts the number of passengers traveling through national transport during the past month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The General Company for Iraqi Airlines (one of the formations of the Ministry of Transport) announced today, Thursday, that it had recorded a noticeable increase in the number of passengers who traveled through flights carried out by its air fleet to various internal and external destinations during the month of January 2024.
    The company’s general manager, Engineer Manaf Abdel Moneim, said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, “The achieved increase, amounting to the implementation of 1,831 trips and the transport of 248,212 passengers, comes in line with the operating plan for the company’s fleet, whose implementation is supervised and followed up by the Minister of Transport, Razzaq Muhaibas Al-Saadawi, which includes diversification and expansion.” Number of destinations and raising the level of services.
    Abdel Moneim expected that “this month of February will witness an increase in the number of passengers and flights, especially after the reopening of the China and Malaysia destinations and the imminent opening of the Azerbaijan destination.”

Views 43
    Added 02/08/2024 - 12:16 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:26 am