Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Munich.. The outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil are on the table of Barzani and the US C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Munich.. The outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil are on the table of Barzani and the US C Empty Munich.. The outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil are on the table of Barzani and the US C

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Feb 2024, 4:24 am

Munich.. The outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil are on the table of Barzani and the US Congress delegation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today -  
    Within the framework of the agenda of its third day at the Munich Security Conference held in Germany, His Excellency Mr. Nechirvan Barzani, President of the Kurdistan Region, met this morning (Sunday, February 18, 2024), with a delegation from the US Congress headed by Congressman Mr. Michael Turner.
    The meeting discussed the relations of the United States of America with Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, the situation in Iraq and the internal situation of the Kurdistan Region, the relations of Erbil and Baghdad, and the latest developments in the dialogue between them in order to resolve the outstanding problems.
    The delegation affirmed the continued support of the US Congress for Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, stressing that America views Iraq and the Kurdistan Region with great interest as an ally and an important partner in the region. For his part, His Excellency President Nechirvan Barzani expressed his thanks for the continued support that Iraq and the Kurdistan Region receive from the US Congress.
    The danger and threat of terrorism to the region and a group of issues of common interest formed another focus of the meeting.
    He follows ..
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:12 pm