Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi to Kurdistan in two days to resolve the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi to Kurdistan in two days to resolve the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad  Empty Najafi to Kurdistan in two days to resolve the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Feb 2014, 9:36 am

[size=12.66]Najafi to Kurdistan in two days to resolve the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad

Erbil - Iraq Press - February 25: According to official media source in the Kurdistan Regional Government that House Speaker Osama Najafi going to intervene between Arbil and Baghdad to resolve the dilemma between the two sides.
    The source added to / Iraq Press, / that "Najafi will go through the next couple of days to Arbil to meet with officials in the region and beyond to meet with officials in Baghdad, in a move to resolve the problems of financial and political between the two sides," he said, adding that "Najafi will try to create an atmosphere of balance and understanding between the parties all ".
    The relation between Baghdad and Erbil and months ago, strained clear files as a result of financial and oil, political and military relationship between the two parties resulted in the omission of Baghdad, sending the salaries of employees in the region. A finished. H

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 10:11 am